- Please download the registration form
- Registration form and payment must be received by September 15th, 2009 to qualify for early bird registration.
- Deadline for all registrations with paper deliveries is November 1st, 2009.
- Students* must enclose a copied verification of their student status along with the registration form. Students will be required to show a valid student identity card at the conference.
*PhD-students and students who will present a paper are not considered as students.
- Electronic registration by email is preferred, however registration by regular post is acknowledged as well.
- All participants are required to register and fulfil the payment for the conference.
- REFUND REQUESTS must be in form of a WRITTEN STATEMENT and must be received no later that November 10th, 2009. All refunds are subject to a 25% administrative fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER November 10th, 2009.
- All refund checks will be mailed approximately 3 weeks after the Conference.
|Please send to:
||International Forum on Urbanism (IFoU)|
Department of Urbanism
Faculty of Architecture, TU Delft (R 1-West-620)
Julianalaan 132-134, 2628 BL, Delft
Tel: +31 (0) 15 27 84225
|Paper submission |
Notifications of acceptance for full paper or poster presentations will be sent by July 15th, 2009. For those who received the notification of acceptance (both for Full Paper Presentation and Poster Presentation) are required to submit the papers, registration forms and payments before September 15th, 2009. Please be aware that the papers will only be published when the participants have fulfilled the registration and payment.
Since papers will be published in the conference proceedings, there should be two parts in your paper submission for the preparation of the manuscript:
Moreover, we would like to stress that the entire content in your papers and compressed package, including text, figures, images, pictures, etc., should be in English and black & white in order to fulfil the publication requirements.
- The paper (full paper and poster paper) including all the content which should be in Microsoft Word file according to the specified format and guidelines of the template (download here) (if you have trouble downloading the file, please inform us by email via email@example.com and we will send it to you as an attachment). Please take into account that the full paper may have a maximum length of 10 pages; the poster paper may have a maximum length of 4 pages including pictures, reference, etc.
- An additional compressed package of all the original figures/images/pictures in jpg or PDF format with the resolution of 200 dpi, which you will have imported into your paper. These figures/images/pictures should be marked with the same figure numbers as they are used in the papers.
- Please name the word file and all figures according to the following order:
code_surname_first name_title/figure number.doc
Example word file: A001_Smith_John_The New Urban Question.doc
Example figure: A001_Smith_John_image001.jpg
|Presentation Guidelines |
Please note that registered participants will automatically be added to the member-mailing list of the International Forum on Urbanism. They will frequently receive news concerning the conference.
- Those who have been accepted to do the Full Paper Presentation should prepare a maximum 20 min PowerPoint presentation, which will be presented in the parallel sessions.
- Those who have been accepted to do the Poster Presentation should prepare one printed A0 poster board in portrait format according to the poster template (download here) (if you have trouble downloading the file, please inform us by email via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you as an attachment), which will be part of an exhibition, and, as an optional choice, 2 min PowerPoint presentation. Please be aware that no printing services will be provided by IFoU.
In the case of an author presenting more than one paper, she or he is required to pay for each paper separately. Each second or further paper will be charged with a reduced fee of 195 per paper. In the case of one paper having more than one author, then the payment will depend on how many of the authors will be participating in the conference. Each participant is obliged to pay the fee.
Early Bird Fee (before September 15th, 2009)
Last Call Fee (before November 1st, 2009)
Staff members of the participating institutes
of the IFoU-network
Student fee (without publication in the proceedings)
note: Student participation for Day 1 of the conference in Amsterdam is FULL, there is still opportunity to join on Day 2 and Day 3 of the conference in Delft
DAILY entrance fee (after November 1st, 2009)
|Important dates |
Notification of acceptance
15th July 2009
Deadline for full papers
15th September 2009
Deadline early bird registration
15th September 2009
Deadline for late registration
1st November 2009
Day 1 conference
26th November 2009 (detailed schedule to be announced)
Day 2 conference
27th November 2009 (detailed schedule to be announced)
Day 3 conference
28th November 2009 (detailed schedule to be announced)